Haridwar – Guptkashi (210kms/ 7hr) Height: 1319 MTS.
Drive to Guptkashi through Moolgarh&Lambgoan in the morning after breakfast The stunning Mandakini River in Tilwara can be seen along the way. The river Mandakini comes from Kedarnath and travels along the River to the Guptakashi River. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Guptakashi :- The name Gupt Kashi means “Hidden Benares. Mythology tells us how Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, when the Pandava brothers were looking for an insight into Shiva, but later fled up the valley from them To Kedarnath, where they eventually fulfilled their wishes. The Kedarnath pandas (priests) stay in Guptkashi in the winter months and after the temple closes for the winter, the image of Guptkashi is more visible. Upon his way to Ukhimath across the river, Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi and stays for the winter.
Climate in Guptkashi – The warm weather is between 25 and 30 Celsius in summer.
Guptkashi – Kedarnath (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) Height: 3384 MTS.
Morning after breakfast departure for Kedarnath dham. Enjoy Kedarnath Darshan. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
By Helicopter: In the morning, your prebook Helipad will be transferred to you. You should tell the driver if it’s by helicopter or on the road, so the driver can collect you.
(Note: this package does not contain helicopter tickets).
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take local jeep for Gaurikund & then your trek strat for kedarnath ji. After darshan you follow same & back to Sonpraag. The car park is a big problem, therefore if his touch no, he will return to another palace.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath Shrine is a scenic location in the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of the Lord Shiva. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva Legend says the Pandavas felt guilty that they killed their own brothers after capturing the Kaurava during the Kurukshetra war and sought the blessings of the Lord for redemption. He repeatedly defied them and took refuge in the form of a bull while fleeing in Kedarnath Afterwards, he plunged into the ground and left his hump on the surface.
Kedarnath Weather – Kedarnath is cold most of the year due to its high altitude. It’s cool and nice in the summer while the intense winter. During summer season the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Kedarnath’s winter season is extreme with mercury dropping to 0 ° C. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. This time is usually avoided by visitors because of the harsh climatic conditions.
Morning after darshan, back to Guptkashi, by Track or helicopter. Overnight stay at hotel.
Guptkashi – Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive back to Haridwar via Rishikesh. Rishikesh’s ‘ place of the Sages ‘ is a well-known holy city on the bank of the Ganga and three sides of the Himalayas are surrounded by Shivalik Range. Rishikesh is said to have been regarded as the Rishi when Raibhya Rishi made tough penance. God appeared in the form of “Hrishikesh Further visits of Laxman Jhulla, Ram, Rischikesh Temples and Sight Seeing. Evening Drop at railway station.
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per package
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 day to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.